1. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase and sale agreement concluded in the e-shop by notifying the Seller in writing (by e-mail, indicating the desired return and its order number) no later than within 5 (five) working days from the date of delivery, only in case the product is of poor quality or damaged.
1.2. The right of the Buyer provided for in Paragraph 1 of the Rules shall be exercised in accordance with the Minister of Economy’s 2001 August 17 by order no. 258 approved “Rules for the sale of goods and provision of services when contracts are concluded by means of communication”.
1.3. The Buyer may exercise the right provided for in Clause 1 of the Rules only if the goods have not been damaged or their appearance has not substantially changed, nor has it been used.
2. When returning quality goods to the buyer, the following conditions must be met:
2.1. the returned goods must be in the original and tidy packaging;
2.2. the product must be undamaged;
2.3. the product must be unused, without losing its commercial appearance (undamaged labels, peeled off protective film, etc.) (this item does not apply in case of return of defective product);
2.4. the returned product must be in the same configuration as the Buyer;
2.5. when returning the goods, it is necessary to present the document of its purchase (document confirming the order).
3. The Seller has the right not to accept the goods returned by the Buyer if the Buyer does not follow the procedure for returning the goods set forth in Clause 2.
4. The buyer wishing to return the goods must submit a free-form request, indicating the reason for the return and the bank account number. The returned goods must be sent to the address indicated on the package of the parcel. Upon receipt of the returned product, the money is transferred to the buyer within 14 (fourteen) calendar days.
FEATURES OF RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF FOODSTUFFS
1. If a foodstuff of unsatisfactory quality has been sold to the purchaser before the expiry date of the product, the purchaser shall have the right, at his option:
1.1. require the product to be replaced by a product of the same quality;
1.2. reduce the price accordingly;
1.3. return the goods to the seller and demand a refund of the money paid for the goods.
1.4 The buyer may also demand a refund for food that has expired.
1.5 If product quality tests are requested, the costs related to food quality tests shall be reimbursed in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts.